Everyday tasks with parkour

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/06/everyday-tasks-with-parkour.html

10 Likes

I’ve been doing parkour in my dreams for years, long before it was called parkour. But I’m not about to try it while awake.

14 Likes

Who lies down on their bed to put on their pants? (Besides Rudy.)

10 Likes

I was surprised that he didn’t have the shirt hanging somewhere to dive through.

The light saber collection on the wall makes quite an impression!

6 Likes

The actual owners of that new mcmansion are gonna be pissed when they move in and find all the stuff he probably broke.

6 Likes

why is his house filled with empty?

7 Likes

Just to pile on:

A pre-Arrow Caity Lotz on a weird parkour related show (LXD)

2 Likes

normies get no video re-shoots. (and are forced to live in cluttered apartments)

10 Likes

Invisible-everything

10 Likes

an offended normie stole all his stuff?

3 Likes

I mean, yeah, the parkour was impressive but that light saber collection is what I rewound (more than once) to check out. I kept hoping it would show up again.

2 Likes

Parkour has now been around for long enough that some of those folks are in middle age. I’m curious to see how they are getting on in their 40s and 50s.

4 Likes

Thoughts watching the video:
“Normie home design: (regular)
Parkour home design: absolutely every part of the entire interior’s covered with thick layers of padding”

Watching the bloopers: “Normie breaking one’s neck/Parkour breaking one’s neck”

5 Likes

All his stuff got mysteriously broken?

3 Likes

I want to see what they do with walkers!

5 Likes

Small stuff gets in the way of parkour?

Looks like a sales video for crash pads.

2 Likes

Giuliani “was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on”.

3 Likes

First time seeing parkour with pads. Seems more like a gymnast.

1 Like

Did he set all that stuff the parkour way?

1 Like

I’m no gymnast, but sometimes if I’m feeling spunky I’ll bounce backwards onto the bed and shoot my legs into my pants all at once then bounce up. I find it privately ironic to dispel that old adage that I put my pants on like everyone else, one leg at a time…but don’t tell anyone.

8 Likes