Evil clown arrested

what is that evil clown doing cuffing an upstanding citizen then?

3 Likes

The burning question: at what point does a coat of orange spray paint count as a clown mask? Are we waiting for a certain thickness to build up before taking action against a certain scary lurking clown?

3 Likes

“Wearing a mask” is a crime, eh?

In many places, wearing one in public is a crime, yes, and there’s a good reason for it imho.

4 Likes

I had a thought… There are not many clowns. There is, in fact, only one. He is a timelord. As The Doctor and The Master took their names, The Clown did the same. Then he went out, into the universe, to make jokes and chaos.

It is clear that his TARDIS is a clown car (bigger on the inside, right?) If you see more than one clown together, he is crossing his own time stream for amusement. And, of course, since there’s a proliferation of clown sightings right now, something is about to be up.

9 Likes

Actually, joking aside, this is a cool theory… we need some fanfic to this effect, I think.

5 Likes

No, just avoiding the inevitable haunting that would happen after the clown’s demise.

2 Likes

Hallowe’en is gunna be awfully boring this year…

2 Likes

Worth it for that arrest photo.

Also the KKK.

2 Likes

I imagine they are now used to ban the hijab…

The lines go ‘6 4’, ‘6 6’, 6 8’, then ‘7 0’. They look 2 inches apart, so he is probably 70 inches high. Either your police are using 10 inch feet, or they are 2-digit numbers with too much space in the middle. Either way, this makes him five foot ten with normal feet.

Clowns and Normal Feet. Hmm. I’m sure there is a pun in there somewhere…

1 Like

A scarf/veil isn’t a mask, though?

Not that the people banning things know terminology…

1 Like

On a purely academic note, what’s the difference?
I don’t support any face-covering bans, unless in high-security situations, in which case it should apply equally across the board.

It doesn’t cover the face so much as the forehead and ears?

Proper terminology:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/24118241

According to Wikipedia, the word ‘hijab’ is a catch-all phrase.

Perhaps some headscarves should be banned though.

1 Like

Wait, that’s a real style? I thought it was just Python absurdity.

Why wouldn’t you just wear a hat?

4 Likes

No comment. If I rat out The Clown, another reincarnation will come after me… with creme pie and his sonic seltzer.

1 Like

No. Just a really bad cold with lots of sneezing.

I think that’s what you do if you didn’t think you were going to need a hat and discover that you were wrong. Of course, it depends upon always having a handkerchief (which can actually be pretty useful).

It is a catch all cover-up, however the way persons tend to use it is for the scarf-based method. I linked to others for the purpose of specificity :slight_smile: