Evil clown arrested

I recall that lawmakers passed those laws after guy fawkes masked protestors started showing up, rather than following any actual crimes.

That movie really scared those…decision making people, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Clownist! Everybody knows you only find evil clowns at the bottom of a bowl of sprinkles. I read it on the drumpernet, it must be true.

2 Likes

7 feet tall? Wow, that’s one tall evil clown! (Or did they let him keep on his humongous shoes?)

9 Likes

And I would have gotten away with it to
if it weren’t for you nosy kids and your stupid dog!

6 Likes

That’s 70 inches right? - 5’-10" he does look tall in the arrest picture though. They’re gonna need a bigger jail in about a month if wearing a mask in public is against the law.

1 Like

Some anti-masking laws have been around for some time and are anti-Klan laws. ETA: Those are often laws against “masked assembly,” though.

3 Likes

And, apparently, clowning around is Disorderly Conduct.
Should be an interesting trial.

1 Like

Hmm - I think I would wear a mask too if I were him.

I keed! I keed!

Tall guy, shoulda played basket ball.

3 Likes

It is one of those subjective laws only enforced when someone wants to.

I mean if you read all the laws and fines, not a single one of us probably makes it through a day where we wouldn’t violate a laws of some kind.

4 Likes

I suspect it won’t get to trial - they’ll hang some nasty stuff over his head and force a plea agreement, as per usual.

5’ 10" ?

And I wonder how many infractions are caused by stupid legislators with no imagination, who don’t think things through, writing bad laws that go after the superficial elements that are associated with the problem. Like this law, really - written to target the KKK - is the best way to go after a terrorist group to ban their favorite outfits?

1 Like

Seems like a lot of evil clowns wearing cop costumes killing black guys lately but they don’t get arrested…what’s that about? And then there’s that orange buffoon who scares the living bejesus outta people but no arrest

2 Likes

interesting, is this generally the case for all public places? here the ban to mask the face is only in force for public events and assemblies (mostly demonstrations, the law is widely ignored for carnival and other traditional activities endorsed by local politicians)

1 Like

Here it is widely ignored when it’s below -20C.

4 Likes

No, he fell afoul of an anti-Klan law, just like Donald Trump’s father did.

5 Likes

#You don’t often see wild juggalo out of season…

9 Likes
3 Likes

10 years ago, in Los Angeles, a guy dressed in a well-made devil costume stood on an embankment of the 405 freeway during rush hour and creepily waved at people. It was hilarious. I found an archived article from the LA Times, but sadly no images.

Seems like it would be a fun thing to do once in a while.

4 Likes

I know the whole “creepy clowns” thing is most likely a rumor with a few pranksters serving as its feedback mechanism, but deep down I sorta hope there really is a secret clown army, waiting just beyond the treeline to strike.

I want to believe.

3 Likes

I though BB mentioned that this guy was viral marketing for his low budget horror flick?

Or am I thinking of another recent creepy clown?

Ah, you’re right. I should have looked closer–that explains the jump from 6 8 to 7 0.

There goes my theory that he turned to evil when the other clowns said he was too big to fit in the clown car.

6 Likes