Excited doggo on skateboard barrels down path: "Out of my way!" (video)

Originally published at: Excited doggo on skateboard barrels down path: "Out of my way!" (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

And great high-school physics tomes shall be writ on what forward momentum is achieved by doggy jumping clear off the board running alongside and jumping back on again (as opposed to keeping one or two legs on the board and ‘pedaling’ over the side). Assuming the spherical cow, i’d allow that doggy is ‘lunging forward’ as it leaps back on the board thereby transferring forward momentum to the board, (perhaps not the most efficient method) …maybe. [searches for crayons for vector diagrams]

4 Likes

10 Likes

That dog is better at skateboarding than my kid! Though the lower center of gravity probably helps.

5 Likes

Sadly the filming stopped just before the best part…when the doggo, jumps between the seat and handlebars of the moped and the board goes under, I’m envisioning maybe a little back leg sidekick on the way through…bummer they didn’t get that shot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.