Watch: Dog slips and slides across entire icy deck, then flies off

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/02/26/watch-dog-slips-and-slides-across-entire-icy-deck-then-flies-off.html

12 Likes

Looking at the dog’s joyous reaction at the end of the slide, I’m pretty sure that was intentional.

28 Likes

I could imagine this guy having the same look on his face. At least until he realized that he destroyed his bike.

8 Likes

That one I’m pretty sure was not intentional, though talk about “sticking the landing…”

11 Likes

Just a good doggie looking for its owner’s slippers. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m certain it was intentional; the owner was videoing the entire event, so he knew what was going to happen. The dog’s body language didn’t display fear or surprise when it hit the porch and slid at high speed. The pooch timed clearing the bottom rail with their front legs perfectly.

17 Likes

I’m just relieved to see that his front paws didn’t go under that toe board as the rest of his body when over.

4 Likes

That would be 8 weeks in traction if it was me.

5 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

It just needs a Zoidberg woop at the end.

2 Likes

That porch was being a right deck and all…

1 Like

I suspect the pooch may have had sliding experience… no flaying around and a perfect launch over the bottom railing and just happy to be alive! (dog tail wag = happy)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.