Exeter woman votes topless after anti-Trump shirt disallowed

A woman voting at Tuesday’s primary found an unorthodox way of protesting the town moderator, who ruled her T-shirt was a form of electioneering: She took it off and voted topless.

Exeter woman votes topless after anti-Trump shirt disallowed

She got bust-ed, but managed to breast the controversy. Nipped that problem in the bud. The article sure was a hoot, though.

5 Likes

“I could have (had her removed), but I didn’t want to exacerbate the whole thing,” Scafidi said. “I don’t know if she was trying to have me get her arrested, but I thought it was better to just let things play out. I don’t think there were more than 15 voters in the building at the time and if there were any children there, I didn’t see them.”

Ah yes. The damage to children from seeing naked breasts that don’t belong to their mother.

4 Likes

Because he wasn’t looking around. He was staring straight ahead, eyes forward, yessiree!

2 Likes

If boobs were ever outlawed at polling places then the ballots would all be blank.

6 Likes

Apparently he liked the cut of her jib.

The official didn’t seem offended by the display, however, telling the Herald, “If she felt it was her right, more power to her.”

1 Like

Seeing a female-identifying nipple rots the spinal cord of any human under 18! /s

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.