Expelled George Santos looks humiliated as he flees the scene (video)

Oh, I hope not.

3 Likes

They’re in the same retirement plan as other federal workers. And they don’t start vesting till 5 years of creditable service.

No retirement for you, Georgie Boy!

We should hold a contest to see who can guess what name he changes to next.

11 Likes

just like Hugh Grant’s character at the end of The Gentlemen. Perfect, no notes!

4 Likes

Perhaps at the very last second he learned that his pension and health coverage went ka-boom.

AGAIN, someone got here before me. @anon48584343 this time. Damn you!

4 Likes

When your only core belief is “how can I benefit myself” and you fail at that, then I suppose that would be humiliating.

I’m not sure what his real views are on policy. Or if he even has any.

A pretty good encapsulation of the toxic public life Trump has popularized.

3 Likes

He’s no Slippery Jim, but he knows when a con is blown and it’s time to make a getaway.

7 Likes

I really don’t think he does… he’s the purist of grifters, I think.

5 Likes

And he didn’t even have to throw a little girl into the water. Or has he.

3 Likes

“Precedent”. Which is one of the most catastrophically naive lines of thinking the Dems routinely let themselves fall victim to. The supposition that if we adhere to “norms” (that only exist for them), that the GOP will be ethically obligated to adhere to them as well. And then they kvetch and moan when the GOP takes power and does anything they damn well want. See also:

Debt ceiling “negotiations”
Suspending the filibuster (yes, I realize both parties have done so, but for wildly different reasons)
“No” votes for election certification (See above)

And on and on…

ETA: Both nay votes are from battleground districts, so I assume that played into things as well.

5 Likes

Could we add a short scene at the very end of the credit roll, one where we see Santos as the sole occupant in a cage at a puppy farm?

3 Likes

If you don’t want to spend time in the xitter:

Could only be improved with some Yakety Sax.

7 Likes

Confused High Quality GIF

7 Likes

There’s one vote he didn’t get.

8 Likes

Fox is in a very tough position on Israel.

On one hand, they want to bring about the end of the world so Jesus comes back and that means the destruction of Israel. And on the other hand, they want God to like them for helping Israel until Jesus casts all the Jews into the lake of fire. It’s a tough position to be in for those right wing assholes.

3 Likes

when will he be inspelled into jail

2 Likes

I feel like there’s potential for a great political satire about an already twice-elected representative who gets put into a much less favorable position for reelection because of redistricting or a change in political climate or what have you who decides to go for that third reelection to be sure of the retirement plan.

Make it something like Veep where they wipe the fingerprints off of which party the candidate is even in! (Though it is eventually revealed that Selina Meyer & crew are Democrats.)

2 Likes

I’m afraid that would leave the door open to unwanted sequels. How about:

poochie

6 Likes

Running in next year’s GOP primary is Georgina Santopolis: “My father was a poor fisherman from Greece. And he came to America to make a better life for his son. I mean daughter.”

4 Likes

Make it one of those tiny cages at a fox fur farm.

3 Likes

He’s basically admitted that perks were the only reason he’d run for office in the first place. Especially the health care, retirement, and other benefits.

Oh, but now that he’s been expelled…

4 Likes