George Santos says he will move to expel Jamaal Bowman today (video)

Originally published at: Santos tries to expel colleague

4 Likes

5 Likes

The fire alarm thing was stupid, and his excuse afterwards was even more stupid, but there’s the same amount of chance of Bowman getting expelled for it as of Trump confessing all his sins.

I almost have to admire Santos’ commitment to the game. Almost.

8 Likes

If Santos says he will do it then Bowman has nothing to worry about. If he’d said he wouldn’t do it, on the other hand…

7 Likes

There must be lots of barely stifled laughter on the floor today.

5 Likes

Yeah Right Ok GIF

8 Likes

Having recently watched the cult horror Western film, Ravenous, my curiosity about its source material drew me to the true story of Alfred Pecker, aka, The Colorado Cannibal.

Here’s an interesting excerpt re Packer’s unfortunate failure-pocked career: Most who knew Packer generally disliked and distrusted him, owing to his argumentative personality, his nearly pathological lying, and his reputation for theft.

Sounds familiar. Hm. Hhhhhhmmmmmm.

1 Like

Season 5 Please GIF by Sony Pictures Television

1 Like

What I want for 2024:

1. Never to have to hear about Donald Trump again
  2. Never to have to hear about Elon Musk again
  3. Never to have to hear about George Santos again.

There are a few more names that I could add to my list, but those are probably my top three.

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t know - I would like to hear updates on how terribly they’re doing…

Getcher Karma, george - if that’s your real name.

He can’t really file a resolution to do this because there already IS a resolution to expel Congressman Bowman. Which was filed on October 3 and is going to go fall apart in committee

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/755

Happy Laughing GIF by Applause Entertainment

3 Likes

Santos is finally, officially gone!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.