Experience the full power of the LEGO dark side in this 'Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga' trailer

Originally published at: Experience the full power of the LEGO dark side in this 'Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga' trailer | Boing Boing

2 Likes

You’ll still need a tray.

2 Likes

Trying to figure out how long it would take to finish the game and how it compared to the Movies… Seems to be a close match.

Per the internet:
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5263
Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars “block-buster” videogames, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever.

When focusing on the main objectives, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is about 13½ Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 39½ Hours to obtain 100% completion.

Platforms:
Mobile, PC, Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One

How long to watch all the Star Wars movies?
https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2021/05/04/how-long-to-watch-every-star-wars-movie/
Regardless of the order in which you choose to watch the live-action Star Wars films, the total viewing time for all of the movies is 25 hours and 7 minutes. Below is the total running time for all of the movies in order of their release.

Original trilogy
Episode IV: A New Hope – 2 hours 5 minutes
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back – 2 hours 7 minutes
Episode VI: Return of the Jedi – 2 hours 16 minutes

The prequels
Episode I: The Phantom Menac e – 2 hours 16 minutes
Episode II: Attack of the Clones – 2 hours 22 minutes
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – 2 hours 26 minutes

Sequel trilogy + spinoffs
Episode VII: The Force Awakens – 2 hours 15 minutes
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – 2 hours 14 minutes
Episode VIII: The Last Jedi – 2 hours 32 minutes
Solo: A Star Wars Story – 2 hours 15 minutes
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker – 2 hours 22 minutes

I had so much fun playing earlier iterations of the Star Wars Lego games when my son was a little guy. Hopefully I can persuade him to go through this one with me before he’s off to college next fall. Sniff, sniff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.