Facebook initiative to present pro-Facebook news items

Originally published at: Facebook initiative to present pro-Facebook news items | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Good luck with that

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

18 Likes

Verify Social Media GIF by INTO ACTION

19 Likes

Wow…that’s a great idea. Let’s write good things about ourselves, instead of…you know…actually trying to change things.

17 Likes

Some of us can take a hint and realize that when no one is willing to come to our defense, that means we’re the asshole and need to change what we’re doing.

18 Likes

Pro FB news? /s

7 Likes

18 Likes

They should call it Project Pravda.

12 Likes

Facebook is not a legitimate news source.

Why is this hard for people to understand?

10 Likes

So, they’re going to make up some sock puppet ‘news source’ to post these items? 'cause just posting them as Facebook isn’t going to have the desired effect.

9 Likes

12 Likes

“News company producing good stories about themselves and their corporate owners. This and much more coming up on news channel 10, voted the most trusted news source!”

8 Likes

Others need an intervention. Zuckerberg is in a whole 'nother category…

4 Likes

Maybe they can use The Amazing Alexander.

5 Likes

“I’ve been singing this song for 20 minutes. I could sing it for another 20 minutes. I’m not proud… or tired.”

5 Likes

did the person who came up with this idea actually say it out loud to themselves once or twice before the pitch? because that should have stopped it right there.

1 Like

Once again, more scheißberg than zuckerberg. Unfuck zuck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.