Facemask prevents store from ID'ing man who stole a 3-foot, 40-pound dildo in broad daylight

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/19/facemask-prevents-store-from-i.html

7 Likes

The police will catch him soon enough if they just keep an eye on who checks into local emergency rooms.

35 Likes

Dick move.

62 Likes

Gait detection should be able to ID him, just give it a few days

20 Likes

28 Likes

Isn’t it obvious?

48 Likes

He really took offense to his girlfriend telling him he had a small penis, didn’t he?

7 Likes

“retails for $1250” - Does this make it a grand theft dildo? That would be a felony.

38 Likes

That guy is going to be soo fucked.

32 Likes

He alleged crammed the faux phallus into a white sedan “similar to a Dodge Caliber” and made off.

I hear that car has a lot of room in the rear…

23 Likes

The big red arrow helped me identify him, he is the guy the big red arrow pointed to.

23 Likes

Maybe it’s because he’s a huge asshole and needed something to fill that hole in his life :wink:

17 Likes

Guy has white hair, looks older, not your usual dildo customer. Do you think perhaps he was offended and decided it was up to him to save humanity from the indignity of having to see it?

8 Likes

What a dick!!!

8 Likes

The dildo, which is affectionately known as “The Moby,” as in Dick, for reasons that I suppose are rather obvious, retails for $1250.

However, it’s also available on Amazon for a mere $550.

Finally, some @boingboingshop information I can use!

21 Likes

Police have one prime suspect. . .

11 Likes

Dude has an interesting superpower.

11 Likes

Can’t wait for those X-rays (bonus points if Barbie shows up).

5 Likes

Yeah or at least be on the lookout for people walking funny.

3 Likes

Well, he’s wearing a mask, could be worse…

4 Likes