Fake belly buttons to make your legs seem longer

Originally published at: Fake belly buttons to make your legs seem longer | Boing Boing

1 Like

Mutants!

13 Likes

This post about weird body image concerns paradoxically made me feel better about myself. The LEAST offensive thing about my torso is the location of my belly button!

9 Likes

Apply Directly To Forehead!

16 Likes

Did you know that Kirk Douglas’ legs started just below his shirt collar?

8 Likes

are they available in an outie? tired of my old innie.

4 Likes

I know some people have had success with that by getting pregnant; sometimes the navel indicates when the baby is almost done by poking outward like a pop-up turkey thermometer.

4 Likes

Never forget Gene Roddenberry’s revenge on standards and practices.

4 Likes

If this isn’t a golden opportunity for a belly button location preference survey, then I don’t know what!

• Outie
  • Innie
0 voters
3 Likes

Awesome! Now I’ll be able to collect twice as much sweater lint.
Truly a wonderful thing!

3 Likes

Album name.

5 Likes

I used to have an outie. Not anymore :frowning:

3 Likes

It won’t be a second store unless it’s hairy, supposedly. The belly button also seems to be a paradise for bacteria, no idea what effect fluff has on that biome, but I do think it’s wonderful there’s a small example of what skin is like in a “natural” state on almost everyone.

2 Likes

I’ve got to get some of these. For, um perfectly normal reasons, nothing weird or anything. Perfectly. Normal.

4 Likes

Checks. Shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

I like a Shake-it-all-aboutie.

In other news…

Who needs a Navel when you’re Naval?

P00198g

2 Likes

I wonder how people would react if I put one on my back?

checks if those are on ebay

2 Likes

Well, I guess it doesn’t have all the nasty side-effects of the most common device for making legs looks longer: high-heeled shoes.

Dammit, came here to post that.

I was pleased to discover that Mariette Hartley is still kickin’ it.

2 Likes

He has a naval navel.

1 Like