Famed American war criminal Henry Kissinger dies

Originally published at: Famed American war criminal Henry Kissinger dies | Boing Boing

14 Likes

he took his sweet time. /s

33 Likes

29 Likes

:partying_face:

18 Likes

45 Likes

26 Likes

32 Likes

Salt and burn the corpse

IMG_1187

IMG_1186

27 Likes

We ALL outlived him! Woot!

24 Likes

I’ll just quote Moms Mabley:

I was always taught never to say anything about the dead unless it’s good. He’s dead. Good!”

For more detail:

29 Likes

It’s about goddamned time.

19 Likes

Christ, what a finally dead asshole.

32 Likes

He was taken from us too late.

40 Likes

Only the good die young.

12 Likes
30 Likes

well then, so long fucker, and may the world never forget you for what an evil motherfucker you truly were…

17 Likes

13 Likes

Aw man, that’s a shame. He never did get to accept his all-expenses paid trip to the Hague.

Good fucking riddance.

23 Likes

I appreciate the reminder that he and his ways were lauded and followed by both Republicans and Democrats.

I thought an autumnal Kissinger’s last act would be to bask in the warmth of neoliberal accolades offered by Democrats such as Hillary Clinton and Samantha Power. Its conclusion focused on the ways in which Barack Obama’s pragmatic, managerial militarism echoed Kissinger’s earlier justifications for interventionism and war, and the way Kissinger used Obama’s disregard of national sovereignty, in his reliance on drones and bombing campaigns, as an ex post facto absolution of his own past actions. Asked about his involvement in the overthrow of Salvador Allende in Chile and his illegal bombing of Cambodia, Kissinger answered that Obama has behaved similarly, pointing to drone assassinations and the ouster of Gaddafi in Libya.

19 Likes

Along with all the time of several million others.

3 Likes