Fantastic episode 1977 British music TV show hosted by T. Rex's Marc Bolan

[Read the post]

1 Like

Fantastic episode 1997 British music TV show hosted by T. Rex’s Marc Bolan

1977?

1 Like

I once dreamed of watching an old promo for a variety show starring Marc Bolan, but I didn’t know it really happened. In my dream, it aired on ABC and was called “Leave It T’Rex.”

1 Like

Disco? That’s not disco. It’s some kind of mutant ska, I think.

Umm, while I am interested in watching a 1977 TV show hosted by Marc Bolan, I am most definitely not interested in watching a 1997 show hosted by Marc Bolan. {shudder}

I dunno, Zombie Marc Bolan would probably have a lot to say about hair metal and about Slash stealing his hat. He’d probably starve from eating the brains of his musical guests back then, though.

5 Likes

Wow! Great version of “Heroes”, you can really unpack that song from this version. Awesome stuff. Thanks for posting!

I think it went out at around 5pm, in the children’s TV slot (4pm-6pm), aimed at seven to sixteen year olds.

There was a similar show by the Bay City Rollers (Shang a lang). They were awful.

Once upon a time, a long time ago when the Universe consisted of nothing more elaborate than … Marc Bolan.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.