FBI agent describes finding "Frankensteins" and a "cooler full of penises" at an unregulated Arizona body-donation center

I never specifically said that I wouldn’t sell your loved ones body parts piece by piece.

5 Likes

Clearly we just don’t have the capacity to understand the genius of Dr. Gore.

13 Likes

If only Donald Glover had used a different random name generator, he too could have been called:

“Cooler Full of Penises”

5 Likes

“You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3:00 this afternoon.”

19 Likes

Horrific, and it reminded me of this:

I wonder if Gore and Parcells ever hung out together?

Can this type of behavior be considered the acts of a “lazy serial killer”?

What are the odds he hasn’t actually killed anyone? He’s developed quite the haystack in which to hide needles.

13 Likes

We strolled around a bit together then. Later, a voice very like MacCab’s called outfrom down the hill, “Damn! I need a left femur and this one ain’t got one!” “Left femur, you say?” came an ancient croaking voice from nearby, which could have been Owen’s. “I’ve one right here I ain’t usin’. Have you a liver, though? That’s my need.” “Easily done!” came the reply. “Bide a moment. There! Trade?” “You have it! Catch!” Something flashed through the air to rattle farther down the hill, followed by scurrying sounds. “Fair enough! Here’s yer liver!” There came a splap from higher up and a muttered “Got it!

A Night in the Lonesome October, October 17.

6 Likes

a “large torso with the head removed and replaced with a smaller head sewn together in a ‘Frankenstein’ manner;”

I thought “cooler full of penises” would be the strangest part of this story, but I stand corrected.

8 Likes

Shouldn’t that be “cooler full of peni”?

6 Likes

I think they were the warmup for “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” shows, no?

2 Likes

The most important word in the title is “unregulated”. See where it can get ya, GOP?

A handle is useful, but these days I’d augment that with a donned space suit and a 30 foot grocery grabber.

3 Likes

I’ve only been to Reykjavik once, but that was my exact thought when I saw this! How did I miss that place?

3 Likes

Look, It gets cold in Reykjavik…

12 Likes

Penes, but penises is an acceptable alternative.

Phalli is the correct plural of phallus though

5 Likes

Gore faced a variety of charges; in 2015 he pleaded guilty to supplying his customers with “contaminated body parts” and "using body parts in ways the donors had not permitted."

And he was sentenced to probation.

Loveliness – yet again – abounds.

5 Likes

11932160_gal

16 Likes

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Packed in ice, apparently.

15 Likes

The heart wants -who wants hearts?

8 Likes

13 Likes
11 Likes

Liked because Young Frankenstein is an awesome movie.

5 Likes