FBI agent describes finding "Frankensteins" and a "cooler full of penises" at an unregulated Arizona body-donation center

I think you want penipodes.

3 Likes

I dont think its any worse than Childish Gambino :stuck_out_tongue:. I knew him from his acting roles before his music. When I first heard his performance name I thought my friend who told me was f*cking with me.

1 Like

Oh, will nobody listen when I tell them it’s PENES, not PENISES? No?.. oh well.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cooler full of penises?

Priceless. MasterCard, master the opportunities.™

8 Likes

a cooler full of penises

… or, just another day at the office

5 Likes

Cooler Full of Penises is my new band name.

3 Likes

Cock Rock?

9 Likes

Breugal: “Hey hey hey, silly boy… who’s a silly boy, eh? Hands are rare and expensive items - worth more than cameras. Luddite.”

2 Likes

Bravo!

2 Likes

A bit rich for my blood. How much for just ten inches?

8 Likes
3 Likes

Che notizia del cazzo.

2 Likes

Arizona does not regulate body donations.

Phoenix’s Biological Resource Center advertised that it would collect your relatives’ remains and dispose of their body parts for medical purposes

So really it’s more of a matter of false advertising.

“Hi, my name is Stephen Gore, have you thought about what happens to your body after you die? Does burial and cremation seem boring to you? Arrange to send your corpse to me and I’ll do some freaky Frankenstein taxidermy shit with it. I’m going to sew your head onto someone else’s body, fill up a buckets full of penis’s and make piles of flesh, you know, just some standard weird shit. Best of all, Arizona DGAF so it’s mostly legal.”

If he blogged and did articles about DIY plastinatazation, he probably would have had body donations and a kickstarter/Patreon.

3 Likes

Too bad Craiglist no longer has personal ads.

"Cooler Full of Penises ISO Binder Full of Women."

2 Likes

This reminds me of an episode of Law & Order: CI in which Jim Gaffigan played a crematorium operator whose brother-in-law is using body parts to plant evidence at crime scenes. The brother-in-law is a contract killer, not a serial killer, but the gist is pretty much the same. (The brother-in-law is the one with the hot dog in his mouth.)

7 Likes

No thanks, I’m trying to quit.

6 Likes

Stealing Jim Gaffigan’s shtick.

6 Likes

Not that I want to impugn Mr. Gore’s reputation or anything here (assuming I even could at this point), but I would hazard a guess that, in the same way pedophiles seek out jobs where they can have access to children (school bus driver, teacher/coach, priest) a necrophilac might do the same thing.

Or maybe there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this.

1 Like

I’ve bought many a junkyard car part, so I registered to donate my aged corpse to a body broker (not Gore) when I’m finished with it. Obituary is to specify that at my request, I’m being “parted out”, as opposed to “partied out”.

1 Like