Fearless great-grandmother scares off violent would-be thief with her cane (video)

Originally published at: Fearless great-grandmother scares off violent would-be thief with her cane (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Those Oak-Town Grannys will f’ you up.

15 Likes

Feck. I’m newly promoted to grandfather, but I have a horror of violence, and I could never stand up like that. A day later, I would wish I had, but then and there, no. Well played, ma’am, well played indeed. (tips hat)

7 Likes

Congratulations! I’m probably quite a few years away, but can’t wait. Enjoy.

don’t mess with grandmas, man. they’ve seen some shit, and they ain’t afraid of yours.

6 Likes

He saw an angry old woman coming to help her friend, then he saw her big dog. His odds of any success were shrinking by the second. I would have loved to see her bean him with her cane and then have the dog join in.

5 Likes

Disturbing video, disturbing world.
Seeing human attacking human for a purse.

1 Like

Heart Love GIF by typix

1 Like

I’m glad it worked out ok in this situation but she absolutely should not have done this. She has no idea what that guy is able and willing to do. It’s always better to let the purse (or whatever) go and get away from the danger.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.