“Lounge Lizard”

4 Likes

Good Times.

5 Likes

I certainly think of you like Coach. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Forgot he worked there. :wink:

1 Like

LOL. Trustee. Nah. Implies a level of trust that’s not exactly warranted. :laughing:

Yes, They’re very nice. Bless your little heart too.

2 Likes

Well, there’s trust and then there’s trust.

2 Likes

Mr. Tickle hasn’t aged well since he was sent down for assault. :frowning:

4 Likes

There you go, talking about members again.

Ah well, makes a change from talking about bodily functions.

Anyway, we weren’t always Regulars. We’ve been Leaders and Veterans as well.

Who’s been talking to non-Regulars about the lounge?

The First Rule of Lounge Club…

7 Likes

Well, not that I wanna rat anybody out, but…

Then again, that’s six months ago. Plenty of time for the orgy/salon to have broken out in earnest since then.

We struggled so hard with that labeling. Internally its actually called “tl3” that what shows up in code, cause there is not unambiguously awesome name to describe it.

Keep in mind @beschizza can much around with thresholds if he sees fit and it is possible to manually promote users (which is the only way you get to tl4 anyway)

We do want to have a clean way of relabelling it but its not going to happen for a while, even though all the groundwork is there.

All quite sensible. Well, if it were my ro-day-o, I’d rename it. But it’s quite a minor quibble after all. If they decide to change it, swell. If not, well, even Membership hath its privilegeth. Or thomething. Thir.

1 Like

3 Likes

The “Look At It” badge, for a comment that’s been repeatedly referenced?

5 Likes

We need a Rifraff badge.

12 Likes

I mean it’s not like I just obsessively click on links to make the blue notifications disappear while my code tests run. Certainly not…

11 Likes

15 Likes

From my perspective, there are quite a few bb lovers that I consider my elders, mentors, and peers whom I’m always surprised to see don’t have equal or better leveling than I in the bbs mmorpg.

I think most people would recognize Donald, Iron Edith, Patrick, Mindy (and many many others) to be very regular, and very constrictive, members of the discussion here.

Perhaps the decay on privileges is a bit too aggressive.

10 Likes

Also, I’m a member (heh… she said MEMBER) and you’re a regular…So, that’s higher in the hierarchy of BB denizens? These things confuse me, you see. I’m too busy having weighty thoughts…

2 Likes

I would vote for naming the lounge after Donald.

6 Likes

I do think the community is big enough and established enough to warrant a couple “leaders” aka tl4

1 Like