Feedback on our interactive Markdown tutorial

Well, yeah, I can screenshot a single browser across all three of my monitors if you are shooting for a “I see your schwartz is larger than mine” type encounter :wink:

I apologize for providing feedback.

2 Likes

Now now, no need to be like that. The “turn the button red” suggestion was excellent and got implemented within hours of your post.

Here’s the tutorial website across all three of my monitors.

Here’s Boing Boing across all three of my monitors.

Oddly enough in doing this I noticed in Windows the monitors are slightly misaligned, even in the control panel, and snapping them (via the built in Windows 10 monitor UI) doesn’t fix it. Really bizarre.

The point was that on non-mobile, the “next” button was not above the pluses, but to the left.

Yeah, mobile is really challenging due to the tightly constrained width (and to a certain extent, height, though phablets and the general growth of phone sized have helped a lot in that area).

I added the “turn the next button red” feature to the index of the tutorial as well – if you are on that page for more than 4 seconds, it’ll turn the begin lesson button red.

Also this is all live on http://commonmark.org now.

And since I am apparently an ingrate who doesn’t appreciate the feedback, thank you for all the feedback posted here – I’ve gotten really good, actionable stuff here and elsewhere that has made the whole thing better for everyone… this is intended as a general “learn markdown” page for all of digital humanity, so every little improvement matters!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 415 days. New replies are no longer allowed.