Fellow killing it on air drums to Rush's "Tom Sawyer" during televised football game

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/07/fellow-killing-it-on-air-drums-to-rushs-tom-sawyer-during-televised-football-game.html

6 Likes

Thanks for this delightful bit of fluff this morning, @pesco! Today is a good day for unicorn chasing.

14 Likes

as a fan, i’ve heard that song a zillion times, and seen it performed in concert, but i never noticed that little roll thing until now. (note: i’m clearly not a drummer, so i might have the term wrong, lol)

6 Likes

What a legend. Also thanks for posting something not related to politics, really tired of the news

5 Likes

Any Rush fan will tell you this is actually the proper way to listen to this song.

12 Likes

My air drumming to Rush aspires to this man. It’s just so… sniff… beautiful! :heart_eyes::sob::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Neil Peart will do that to people.

3 Likes

Came here to say that was the unicorn chaser I needed. Cheers!

4 Likes

5 Likes

It always makes me so happy when people are good at a thing, and it just seems to give them so much pleasure to do said thing. Especially when the thing is maybe a bit niche. This guy is one of my prime examples:

5 Likes

Why, what happened!?!

(jk)

3 Likes

Out in the weather…but still in the pocket.

3 Likes

Roll thingwill work, but i believe the term is called “fill” RIP Neil. Was a joy to wake up to this story today indeed

5 Likes

6 Likes

DHN0Dm

2 Likes

2 Likes

This was awesome! Especially a year after her passed. :heart: this and need more of this…CAN NOT watch the shite happening in politics rn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.