Ferret babies follow mommy

[Read the post]

1 Like

I’m sticking with #5. I draw a line when mommy jumps off a cliff.

3 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what “it” is; but I am confident that “it” got ferreted out with some serious intensity. Few animals live up to their verb like ferrets do.

2 Likes

Dawww! Not ferrets though.

They they look more like stoats but they are all in the weasel family so it is close enough.

1 Like

These are clearly not ferrets. They’re complete the wrong size and have the wrong colouring.

Possibly they are a pine marten or weasel. Judging by the black tail tips these are probably long tailed weasels.

1 Like

Yeah, at first I wanted to say stoat but the yellow chest was very marten like but the head was all wrong. Probably long tail weasel.

1 Like

Mom weasel: If all of your siblings jumped off a cliff would you also? Oh, wait…

Further proof that the cutest animal family is the Mustelidae. I believe they are long-tailed weasels, note the black tip on their tails.

Next lesson from mom, woodpecker riding!

7 Likes

Unless you’re a lemming. Then, not so much.

Weasels are weaselly recognised, whereas stoats are stoatally different.

(Can’t believe I didn’t get ninja’d on that one!)

3 Likes

Stop perpetuating false and harmful stereotypes.

4 Likes

But it’s true, and I have the screenshot to prove it!

5 Likes

If she could speak, it would sound something like “dammit, I said get over here!” This human mom totally empathizes with critter mom.

4 Likes

Wow their banter is easily translatable…

2 Likes

I totally had the same reaction, this is how it went for me: At 0:25 “Would you lot hurry up? There’s a strange creature watching that is way too interested…” Then at 1:03 “I SAID, follow me. All right, you leave me no choice…”

2 Likes

The yoink at the end was priceless.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.