"Financial dominatrix" orders the rich men who submit to her to operate a "crypto slave farm" to mine bitcoin

Yeah, possibly… :grimacing:

3 Likes

“financial dominatrix,” a woman who sexually gratifies rich and powerful men by humiliating them with orders to give her money

Every now and then I read about this, and how it’s a real thing. And every time, my friend (who is now married with children) out loud ponders how badass it would be to get into this sort of arrangement.

ooh la la!

Well… good for her, I guess. She’s giving them what they (inexplicably) want, and it’s not illegal, so everyone’s happy.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s that inexplicable. (Full disclosure: joke above to the contrary, I am neither into nor a practitioner of the art of financial domination.)

Grant that commercialized online sex interactions occur. Grant that many of them take the form of a voluntary power exchange. What can your dominatrix do to really make you feel it? Maybe you’re inured to being called names. Maybe you’re too squeamish to flog yourself hard enough to gratify yourself. Maybe you’re too squicked by the idea of your erotically humiliating face-included picture getting out there into the world. I can think of lots of reasons it wouldn’t float your boat in practice even though you’re into it in theory.

But if you’re the classic stereotypical Type-A-looking-for-some-role-reversal guy, then having to part with money is like a kinky whip lash right to the heart of your value system. That’s how you keep score in real life! So transgressive!

Of course I could be wrong. If there are any “findoms” listening please feel free to correct me in that case. Or their clients, although in that case I’ll want $20 for the privilege of letting you speak to me.

2 Likes

Ooh is that cat six?

3 Likes

Phone sex operators would be considered sex workers I suppose.

2 Likes

Can we make it a gangbang? financially of course.

Getting close to leaving this planet and never coming back.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.