"Financial dominatrix" orders the rich men who submit to her to operate a "crypto slave farm" to mine bitcoin

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/21/gpu-whipped.html

2 Likes

Wyatt-Ingraham-Koch-Instagram

18 Likes

Are there any billionaires out there who get turned on by the idea of a slightly out of shape 40-year-old community college professor hitting them up for cash? Because I think we can make something happen here.

36 Likes

To teach them :

23 Likes

"crypto slave farm"

Oh brother, can I just start drinking now.

10 Likes

Marketwatch reporter Kari Paul interviewed Theodora, who gave a colorful, if unverifiable, account of the thousands of dollars that rich financial masochists earn her every month.

This is extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely plausible, though. “Findommes” exist. Bitcoin is all over the extralegal economy. Reading this, I’m almost surprised anyone is still doing it with credit cards.

I’ve heard.

7 Likes

Doesn’t anyone want to make me write bad checks anymore?

:cry:

8 Likes

Devin Nunes could teach her a thing or two.
Wonder how long wikipedia will leaves this up:

Occupation Farmer, businessman, conspiracy theorist, fascist, ladyboy

3 Likes

If anything damage to an unregulated speculator driven investment market would cause the knuckleheads to tweak the rules. And doubt these people would have nuked net neutrality if they thought it would be a factor.

It’s more likely we’ll see premium priced crypto friendly connections available soon. So isps and what have can capture a piece of the pie. While your regular home and office connections throttle whatever they can.

1 Like

Late capitalism

2 Likes

“Crypto Slave Farm” is just begging to be the name of someone’s new band.

7 Likes

When ever the topics of men, misyogny, and not thinking rationally comes up…just look at things like this. I can assure you these men are not thinking with their “big” head anymore.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if this sort of dominatrix can serve her clientele without ever touching them, or even meeting face-to-face, which would stretch the definition of “sex worker” in very interesting ways.

1 Like

Now there’s an entrepreneur I can admire

ref

Why stop there? For that matter the “dominatrix” could actually be some middle-aged guy in India who has a contract with a modelling service.

10 Likes

I dunno but I can try:

Bow down and give me money. Now. Yesterday. You’re late. I charge interest. Wonder if I’m pretty enough? Well get past the pay wall and find out. No returns.

Also don’t expect me to touch you. I don’t do touching. Besides you’re gross anyway. So… pay me.

I’ll let you know how it turns out.

6 Likes

a canadian i know said she did this for like ten years and made over a million Maplebux or whatever money they use up there. basically just tormenting a man for a set fee and there was no sexual element involved

8 Likes

Welcome and come back anytime!

2 Likes

A guy once offered me £60K to live in a cage in my spare room for a year.
He never got back to me. Shame, that would have paid off my student debts for sure…
The people you meet (or find you) online, eh?

5 Likes

sounds like a great opportunity