Firefighters free cow with head stuck in tree

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/23/firefighters-free-cow-with-head-stuck-in-tree.html

5 Likes

Something something just trying to escape the election news already something

10 Likes

What be you a-thinking of? You should not be waking. Eat earth! Dig deep! Drink water! Go to sleep.

6 Likes

Now what’s going to save it from alien abduction?

2 Likes

Winnie The Pooh Friendship GIF by Disney

10 Likes

My favorite piece of equipment at the fire station is the cat carrier. My favorite moment from training, where trainees were mixed from rural and urban fire departments was when the trainer mentioned that you need to be ready and able to guide frightened livestock from a burning barn. The country people nodded their head like, “yup, makes sense”. The city people about fell out of their chairs.

9 Likes

Sounds similar to training for dealing with passengers on a ship… We don’t get to barbecue one of the survivors later, the Royal Navy on the other hand…

2 Likes

He’s just very shy.

1 Like

As soon as I saw the album cover I could hear “I’d rather eat Johnson” and “you needn’t eat the leg!”…

Not to mention “how long is it???”

2 Likes

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (2)

2 Likes

When I looked for this GIF auto complete at one point suggested “Monty Python’s Flying Cybertruck”.
Now there’s an idea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.