Florida anti-pot leader: weed is a date rape drug and will make you gay and vulnerable to AIDS

Weak propaganda is weak.

Well I have to say it’s true. Weed always turns me gay, and I really don’t like it. That’s one of the reasons I haven’t used it in years.

I imagine that there are a lot of people in Florida who wish their state was a lot more like Colorado, i.e. much higher… above sea level, that is.

1 Like

Splendidly, ol’ Joe recently took a union job, and had to eat much crow.

4 Likes

This anti- campaign would be doomed to failure in a rational world. It’s America’s Wang, so all bets are off. I could reasonably see how snow-birders who are registered to vote in Florida, rather than their home state, would vote in favor of the amendment so they can legally access medication they have prescriptions for in the state of their summer residences. Also, I suspect the former “drug czar” grossly underestimates the number of Boomers, just a few years younger than himself, who never stopped smoking weed after the 1960’s.

2 Likes

I find this interesting–a guy who makes money via gambling is opposed to people smoking pot. Vices are a thing, Mr. Adelson, you hypocrite.

And am I the only one who’s prepping a PSA campaign about the horrors of baggy pants, violence in rap, and use of the phrase “Merry Christmas”, all in the same PSA? I understand Mr. Adelson’s method for choosing social issues to support monetarily isn’t what I’d call “choosy”.

Let’s give a little live Christians For Michele Bachmann, shall we?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.