Florida Man did something crazy on your birthday

Originally published at: Florida Man did something crazy on your birthday | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Fixed etc.

6 Likes

I’m Florida Man-ing right now.
every day is my birthday down here in the Conch!

20 Likes

that guy seriously looks like a Jm Henson creation … Bert and Ernie’s Florida cousin breaks onto Sesame Street set, asks for directions.

5 Likes

Sadly nothing came up for my birth date but it’s right around the corner so here’s hoping Florida Man pulls through for me this year.

3 Likes

You’re lucky. Mine was a middle aged man hit-and-run that killed a 13 year old kid. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Out there is a Florida Man… laughing his ass off because he actually did this same crazy thing and with 347 people.

4 Likes

If he really wanted to play Yahtzee, he could have simply asked. I’m always down to throw five around for a few dozen hours.

2 Likes

Sadly Florida Man won’t stick to wacky crimes and often ventures into heinous territory.

3 Likes

Mine was, let’s say, even worse. Me no likey.

3 Likes

Beaker - Muppet Show

10 Likes

I found another website where entering “florida man” + your birthday will come up with even more wacky hijinks:

5 Likes
3 Likes

tenor(6)

1 Like

Using that method the one I found for my birthday is so wacky it almost reads like satire. But I’m not going to reveal the date of my birthday on a public forum.

2 Likes

In that time your skin is likely to dehydrate… happy to put some lotion on?

Also, how do you feel about basement situated water wells?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Smug, joking, “Florida Man” memes are classist, and facilitated by one of the most unjust state police forces, with one of the most unjust policies regarding the rights of folks they detain.

Citations Needed - The Trouble with 'Florida Man’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.