Florida man stored jars of preserved human tongues in his crawlspace

Another lick in the wall
(or under the floor in this case)

1 Like

Edgar Allen Poe’s The Tell-Tale Tongues sure might have been an interesting read.

7 Likes

No, no, no… too close to me. Just let Bugs cut off America’s wang. It’s a surgical strike!

4 Likes

As you do academically of course.

2 Likes

It is great that there is a rational explanation for something so outwardly bizarre.

2 Likes

Storage Jars: SVU

6 Likes

Inspection Report - Crawlspace:

- This crawlspace is a little older than this tongue, and his tongue, and her tongue, and all the other tongues in here.

- J. Swift, Home Inspection Services

4 Likes

My psych professor in college claimed to have a bunch of buckets containing human brains in his garage for research purposes, so maybe this is normal, relatively speaking?

3 Likes

Are we at band names puns yet?

5 Likes

A Skyrim fan?

“Smelly tongues looked just as they felt.” --The Residents

1 Like

I’m just glad it IS an American thing. In Britland, crawlspace would certainly be a euphemism for something else and ‘routine crawlspace inspection’ hardly bears thinking about (as one hears the snap of the rubber glove).

3 Likes

Maybe they were donated to Professor Baughman by his former buddies – the ones he called his “taste buds”.

“We don’t need no mastication…”

Sublingual, then.

6 Likes

Second time this month Florida authorities came across such a collection with exactly the same number of specimens.

They were reportedly tongue-tied.

9 Likes

mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-rimshot

5 Likes

David Byrne, when asked for a comment, spoke nothing.

1 Like

This thread is tasteless.

7 Likes

…and all this time I thought it was the cat…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsD8ZQ-5oY&feature=youtu.be&t=5

Story checks out.

3 Likes

And somewhere on the other side of the universe is an identical crawlspace filled with large jars containing tongueless humans.

How do you like: Human Tongues in Aspic? (Human tongues in Attic?)
At least this would provide suitably eerie musical soundtrack to a video of the attic search.

3 Likes