U.S. has "non-human" remains of UFO pilots, intelligence agency whistleblower testifies to Congress

Originally published at: U.S. has "non-human" remains of UFO pilots, intelligence agency whistleblower testifies to Congress | Boing Boing

5 Likes

let’s see the body

19 Likes

David Grusch is a known perennial factor in these sorts of fine media events.

He has a whole wikipedia entry devoted to his efforts to spread the news. Here’s the media response on that page to his rather repetitious assertions.

pinch o’ salt anyone? and/or why has congress opened its doors to such an event? (Democrats were also willing, so…???)

13 Likes

Xfiles Mulder GIF - Xfiles Mulder - Discover & Share GIFs

21 Likes
6 Likes

Because it’s less scary than Earth’s impending climate collapse?

27 Likes

And they are waiting for Hunter Biden to finish his court appearance today, so they can restart that circus tomorrow.

15 Likes

fake news. sad.

6 Likes

pinch?

18 Likes

There’s a big step from “non-human” to “non-terrestrial.” The first life forms launched into space from Earth were non-human, after all.

29 Likes

It’s a can of Ham, right?

16 Likes

The tongue clicking and the facelift eyebrows with each of his answers makes me think he’s full of it. But do I ever believe in extraterrestrials. All those discoveries in physics and all we got was Leave it to Beaver on our television sets? C’monnnn
Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 10.53.28 AM

2 Likes

Was about to post the same. Crashed animal-tested drones would contain “non-human biologics.”

10 Likes

And this alien is hiding in plain sight

27 Likes

I think this is gypsum.

7 Likes

Or a tiny, tiny man in a pencil case.

8 Likes
7 Likes

My Honor English teacher would dock this guy for every “taste” he did during this testimony.

4 Likes

The Fortress of Solitude has never been the same since the tourists came.

9 Likes

Chimps had to go a really long way for a cup of tea back then.

8 Likes