U.S. has "non-human" remains of UFO pilots, intelligence agency whistleblower testifies to Congress

If there were evidence, Trump would have held onto the files, and may have stored the bodies of pilots in his bathroom. It occurs to me they should check all the walk in freezers of his restaurants.

13 Likes

It was piloted by cats!

17 Likes

That was my first thought.

Laika made it home after all.

8 Likes

Why? You think he pays to keep them at the right temperature?

9 Likes

Gypsum is a salt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Rockwall and rock salt are actually the same thing :point_up::face_with_monocle:

(…maybe.)

6 Likes

Bon appétit!

3 Likes

It’s been a few years since he was President, they would have served the last of those remains a long time ago.

With ketchup, probably.

5 Likes

It’s a long step from non-human to extraterrestrial, and from “found in proximity” to “the pilot.” Is the “non-human remains” thought to be the pilot because of the “Alien Pilot Force” badge pinned to its tunic?

8 Likes

Big “José Chung’s From Outer Space” energy.

8 Likes

So he “believes” or he “knows”? Because there’s a big friggin’ difference between the two, and if it’s the first, it really doesn’t matter what organization he previously was a part of, it means he doesn’t actually know shit.

9 Likes

Untitled

10 Likes

:sob:

10 Likes

871a7c3f-23e3-4876-a4b4-1bfd143e02f2_text1

7 Likes

Isn’t this the guy who first whistleblew that these government agencies were wasting money in these UFO hunts, got fired, and now suddenly he knows about aliens?

3 Likes

Good Girl :cry:

13 Likes

As I see others noting, chimps and dogs and other non-human animals were used quite a bit in rocket testing.

That’s what I’m expecting will be the inevitable wiggle room here. Similar to Sasquatch trackers finding “non-human” evidence that’s actually just bear shit.

3 Likes

Democrats: Sure, go head GOP. Show the voters all the good working you’re doing on their behalf. (Democrats then alert interns to bookmark the free footage for their upcoming campaign ads.)

7 Likes

It’s preposterous that they’re alien remains.

Much more likely that they’re Bigfoot.

4 Likes