U.S. has "non-human" remains of UFO pilots, intelligence agency whistleblower testifies to Congress

11 Likes

8 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

I’m don’t understand how seeing a picture of something on the internet someone says is the body of an alien is “more proofy” than understanding that a guy with TS-SCI clearance provided classified evidence to the ICIG, which performed it’s own investigation. They concluded it’s credible and sent him with the evidence to the Senate Intel & Armed Services Committees, out of which has come a raft of new laws based on that evidence and interviews with witnesses named in said-evidence. When did the FBI’s MLK files get declassified? 2019.

1 Like

Sure Jan GIF

14 Likes

what now?

i mean, if we’re just saying things, how do we know he’s not a grey in disguise seeking to disrupt from within?

Disguise Camoflauge GIF

10 Likes

Well, if that man lied to the ICIG, Senate Intel, Senate Armed Services AND The House Oversight subcommittee, he will definitely be setting a new record for prison sentence durantions.

It was on the internet in a congressional hearing, it must be true.

6 Likes

“… Biden is hiding THE TRUTH” :flying_saucer:

9 Likes

As I understand it, he’s claimed that what he’s said is based on what other people have told him they’ve heard and the things he’s seen personally he can’t talk about.

Proving he knowingly lied and it’s not just a game of telephone would be rather difficult.

Besides, lying to Congress almost never results in prison and when it does, it’s almost always in cases where the lies are made to cover-up crimes or offenses, not for whatever this is.

10 Likes

… if any of this were real, there wouldn’t just be a smelly green corpse in a freezer somewhere, there would be an entire xenobiological genome that could be sequenced and published, and hundreds of thousands of molecular biologists around the world could independently tell us if it was real (“ZOMG no common ancestor with Earth life”) or bullshit (“sorry this is a slab of moose meat”) :deer:

9 Likes

Or even something not DNA/RNA based, which would almost definitely put it non-terrestrial.

7 Likes

The non-human DNA was probably from bugs squished on the windshield.

5 Likes

“… the sample was contaminated” will be the eternal excuse for not delivering the goods

5 Likes

Right? Congress lies to Congress everyday.

9 Likes

Sarcastic Joke GIF

11 Likes

Alien UFO believers are going to multiply after this.

While UFO conspiracies seem harmless, we are talking about a theory that governments around the world have conspired to keep aliens a secret for a century. Belief in one conspiracy theory makes belief in others far easier and some of those are far more dangerous. It’s not a huge step from a century-long multi-government conspiracy to suppress advanced technology to evil Jews control the world.

In the past, I’d happily engage in conspiracy theorizing for fun online, but at some point I realized that one can push those vulnerable to schizotypy into it by pretending to take these things seriously.

That members of Congress aren’t just entertaining this, but seem to be in some cases, actively promoting conspiracy thinking in public, is troubling.

12 Likes

It might let us rule out that the guy didn’t mistake a mangled squirrel for an alien. Right now we can’t even do that.

6 Likes
4 Likes