Long thought dead, Cigarette Smoking Man turned up at today's UFO congressional hearing

Originally published at: Long thought dead, Cigarette Smoking Man turned up at today's UFO congressional hearing | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

29 Likes

Me Too Samesies GIF

fox broadcasting scully GIF by The X-Files

21 Likes

Rebel Wilson Gen Z GIF by BuzzFeed

21 Likes

I think he was also lurking.

15 Likes

https://youtu.be/cfapO4nluNw

2 Likes

That’s perfect guys!

7 Likes

#thexfiles #smokingman GIF by FOX Networks Group Greece

9 Likes

24 Likes

the US government has in its possession “non-human” remains of UFO pilots.

Well, the government did experiment with training pigeons to pilot bombs. I suppose that would qualify as non-human pilots.

20 Likes

imagetakenby

14 Likes

sounds like a whale of a tale

9 Likes

I hate to say this, because I want to believe, but just like the Trump pee-tapes and Hunter Biden’s mystical magical civilization ending laptop revelations - put up or shut up. Show us the evidence or stop clearing these ridiculous hearings. Show me real-deal alien taint or it didn’t happen.

19 Likes

One or two answers earlier he took a protective posture, saying “I can’t speak about that publicly”. But then fast and loose with the bombshell non-human in possession info?
yeah right beverly luff linn GIF by LoveIndieFilms

10 Likes

The definition of “whistleblower” and “rumormonger” are merging.
He used the words “non-human biologicals” which could be anything from a petunia to ET.

26 Likes

Oh, no; not again.

38 Likes

Commiserations Stavros.

6 Likes

I hear he’s got a girlfriend; but she goes to a different school/lives in Canada.

10 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

12 Likes

I finally looked up the I understood that reference meme to understand that reference.

16 Likes