Long thought dead, Cigarette Smoking Man turned up at today's UFO congressional hearing

More of this please.

3 Likes

We’ve thrown science out the window in favor of scandal and opinion and cant and all manner of ridiculous untruths.

In his case I think this is more a confession than accusation.

8 Likes

Memes all way down.

Happy Feliz Natal GIF by Gnomo

12 Likes

I call psy-op.

3 Likes
7 Likes

It is all just me me me me me

4 Likes

It’s all surreal. I just recently started watching the X-files (with no lights on) for the first time, and I’m only on Season 1 Episode 12. (I’ve made it a point to watch a new episode every night before bed.) Just listening to parts of the congressional hearing yesterday makes me question whether or not the X-files was simply a documentary. I kid obviously, but it’s definitely made the show more immersive for me. I can only imagine how many tin foil hat wearing folks are out there salivating. 2023 is shaping up to be a real banger.

6 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new cancerous overlords…

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s all prep for the upcoming trips to the moon when we will finally see all the moon bases :smiley:

2 Likes

You beat me to it!

3 Likes

Off-topic, but I just finished Half Life: Alyx.

Holy shit.

3 Likes

Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

4 Likes

Alien Taint™, my new band name.
Gracias

3 Likes

I see your cigarette smoking man and raise you shades guy

search for
JFK_Tour_of_KSC_-_GPN-2000-000605.jpg

Oh, no; not again.

I related this scene from H2G2 to my therapist today. I want to like your post, but its currently sitting at 42, so I can’t.

1 Like

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.