Florida man swiped Wisconsin woman's debit card data to buy pizza, cops say

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/02/florida-man-swiped-wisconsin-w.html

4 Likes

So does Floridaman have a new nemesis now?
Wisconsinwoman?
What are her powers? I bet they are cheese related.
This will be a battle for the ages.

10 Likes

Where there’s a will, there’s a whey!

7 Likes

FYI, this is viral marketing for Little Caesars. Their door dash partnership is premiering on the superbowl tonight.

6 Likes

Florida Man. Florida Man.
Doing the things a Florida can.
What’s he like? It’s not important.
Florida Man.

Wisconsin Woman. Wisconsin Woman.
Wisconsin Woman hates Florida Man.
They have a fight, Wisconsin Wins.
Wisconsin Woman.

11 Likes

Giving your address to the place you robbed. Shortest Law & Order episode ever.

2 Likes

grubhub at least allows pickup

Worst Chuck Tingle novel evar.

9 Likes

The real crime is buying Little Caesar’s pizza.

3 Likes

That most certainly isn’t a photo of a Little Weezer pizza

A crime with its own penalty.

2 Likes

Cops and general public: Sending pizzas to yourself with a stolen credit card is completely stupid!!!

Me: Using stolen credit card info to send a pizza to someone I’d like to frame sounds like a new way to swat someone…

1 Like

Worse, there’s already a precedent in some communities where anonymous strangers will buy pizza and have it delivered to other anonymous folks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/

1 Like

I will acknowledge that I have supported friends or relatives who are going through something bad by having a pizza delivered to their house. I’ve even sent pizza to someone who I didn’t know because I became aware of a combination of rough breaks that they went through and I wanted to help.

It’s like flowers, but more useful. :slight_smile: And you can do it from anywhere; unlike dropping a casserole on their doorstep.

well Avery_Thorn, you are a thoughtful person and correct in thinking that there are times when all you need to get by is a pizza delivered to you. cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.