Florida man squeezes through Wendy's drive-thru window and takes all their cash (video)

Originally published at: Florida man squeezes through Wendy's drive-thru window and takes all their cash (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I wonder how much things have changed with ubiquitous credit cards and such. Back in my day, I think people would target a place like this after the lunch rush, when they’re flush with cash and maybe haven’t had time to drop it in the safe yet.
Pre-8 am seems like it would bring a pretty paltry take.

Also, the write up seems to find it odd the robber knew right where the register was, but I think all of us know that. Even those of us who rarely eat at fast food places. Where else would it be? :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

at least this gentleman didn’t try to huck a gator through the drive-up window. poor gator!

8 Likes

What’s with the picture of a random low-slung sedan at the end of the video when they were clearly driving a Nissan Qashquai? Are the cops deliberately fucking up their own witness appeal?

1 Like

In Florida the Nissan Qashqai would be branded a Rogue. The only reason I know that is that I’ve driven Rogue rental cars in the US and Qashqai rental cars in Europe.

That has nothing to do with the sedan, just translating car models across continents.

1 Like

I knew Florida had an imported python problem, but this is a whole next level.

5 Likes

Why did i read that headline and immediately think of orange juice?

orange juice oj GIF

9 Likes

Wow… that gif is weird.

8 Likes

Yeah…and now i want some orange juice.

6 Likes

orange juice GIF by Charlie Mars

7 Likes

Say what you want about Florida Man, but you have to admit he’s kinda clever at times. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Jealousy GIF

3 Likes

It was christmas eve, babe… in the drunk tank…

4 Likes

The weird ones are pronounced with a hard ‘G’.

6 Likes

Anyway, that’s not “squeezing through” at all.
That’s leaning in. And, fine, reaching out. Or stretching.

3 Likes

Frustrated Kermit The Frog GIF

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.