Florida man who threw alligator into Wendy's "just a prankster"

[Read the post]

1 Like

If your mom saying “he’s just a prankster” was a get out of jail free card, think how much money would be saved on the criminal justice system.

18 Likes

Now if it had been something harmless, like an AR-15…

15 Likes

“Alligators don’t bite people, people bite people…” Oh wait, that doesn’t help anyone in this case…

9 Likes

Throwing one of those at someone would make for a rather odd prank, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

“It’s not funny,” I said, folding my arms and frowning, and absolutely not giggling at the idea of a deadly flying alligator.

3 Likes

That leads me to an idea. Crossbow that’d shoot AK47s.

It’s a bit derivative idea, though.

7 Likes

His mom has a weird definition of the word “harmless”.

11 Likes

They often let the a few little gators run free at the gator farms. Maybe he just wanted some fresh fried gator. I’d be more freaked out about giant spiders… #Florida

1 Like

Look - he’s just’a good ol’ boy, never meanin’ no harm. abuses some animals, been in trouble with the law for aggravated assault.

6 Likes

Again Florida.
What IS it with Florida?

2 Likes

WENDY’S STAFF: “Damn you, kid! We just finished sweeping all the alligators out of this place!!”

6 Likes

13 Likes

Wasn’t it said that if the War on Drugs was ever successful the economy of Florida would revert to a Third World one?

4 Likes

He should face additional charges for having possession of a ridiculous Sean Penn bouffant hairdo.

1 Like

Remove two words in the headline and the first sentence and you get a proper Florida Man story:

##Florida Man who threw alligator into Wendy’s, “just a prankster,” says mom

2 Likes

He did it cause there’s no F in ‘onion rings.’

May be a prankster but he’s also a nimrod.

Can the sea rise over Florida any faster please?

2 Likes

I just wanted to say, I love the expression “nimrod”.

2 Likes

I do too. It has been my word of the week.

1 Like