Florida senior prank found offensive, engorged by social media

[Permalink]

pix or it didn’t happen

2 Likes

Plenty of pics to be found in gawker, if you really need to see it. It’s like every other crude scrawl you’ve seen on a bathroom wall. Frankly I wouldn’t be so upset about the penis as how unoriginal it is. Pranks are supposed to be more creative than that.

To the high school senior: if all you can think of doing is putting a large penis on a football field, your high school education has failed you (and whatever college you were going to attend probably wouldn’t make things better).

2 Likes

Here you go.

For some reason I found myself thinking of Bill Clinton. One for the older readers there.

1 Like

A cock on a lawn? Meh. I’d be impressed if they’d used cunningly placed explosives to sculpt a vagina.

1 Like

Half the Senior girls polled yawned, “Seen bigger.”

This is FLORIDA we’re talking about.

2 Likes

Childs play. These folks drew a massive penisthat became fully erect and directed at the FSB (which is basically the KGB). There is nothing on this planet more hardcore than a Russian punk.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I got tired of penis art decades ago, but that’s spectacular!

1 Like

2 Likes

NSFW: http://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/200610301658-pix2.jpg

1 Like

5 Likes

Hmmm. I always figured that if it had to do with penises, it would be granted that it would be in the moment…although there are a few fore-things, there is no forethought for a penis, right?

Mine has certainly been involved in situations where forethought was not involved.

When “Florida” and “senior” are in close proximity, high-school is not the first thing I think of.

I am so disappointed not to see Cocoon-inspired hijinks.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.