Florida town plagued by triple-arse graffiti

When I finally clicked through to see the image it was actually a lot classier than I was expecting. with any luck, it’ll go for twice as much as a picasso…

13 Likes

Plagued by… or gifted by?

9 Likes

This is excellent. Fuck the haters, Florida doesn’t deserve this.

2 Likes

I see semicolons.

17 Likes

St. Pete’s is lucky!

Better to have an asshole artist than Scientologists like Clearwater next door.

8 Likes

If we give this deranged derriere drawer too much attention we’ll only encourage the arse-artist. He already shows he’s a cheeky bugger.

5 Likes

Touch that buttt

4 Likes

Honestly, if this is the extent of St. Pete’s “graffiti problem”, they should consider themselves lucky.

5 Likes

The French seem to be way ahead of the curve on this one. Everyone (except for the most unlucky) already has deux fesses. So, the graffiti is simply a case of des fesses triples. It does leave me wondering though what happened in French history to make it so important to be able to talk easily about one ass cheek (or three!).

Edit: Assuillotine?

4 Likes

I want to give this thread and everyone in it a giant hug. THIS is why the Internet was made.

{touches the butt}

10 Likes

Its probably a Scientologist from Clearwater that’s drawing the graffiti.

1 Like

Yeah, but on the other hand, fuck all these tagging assholes.

Hey guess what, Picasso, we don’t want to see your crappy tags all over the city.

3 Likes

St. Pete’s graffiti artists go big: http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/as-st-petersburgs-cheese-grater-is-peeled-back-a-daredevils-massive/2300152

The tagger climbed eight floors up between a vacant building and its false facade knowing that his massive artwork wouldn’t be unveiled until demolition a year later.

3 Likes

8 Likes

London has Banksy, Florida has Buttsy.

10 Likes

As a lifetime resident of St. Pete, I’m here to tell you these fun butts is good and the grumps should go pound sand.

9 Likes

If each cheek is a single “buttock” (hence “buttocks” for both) then if I wear only one pant leg, it that “a pant” instead of “pants”?

Well. . . yeah. . . I guess that’s how it works.

3 Likes

I see some kind of spork. Possibly a variant on the Impossible Trident.

I’m sure the artist is highly offended that people have so readily chosen such an unfortunate interpretation for this creative endeavor.

6 Likes

FTFY

37 Likes