7 Likes

I called it! Far better than goblin mode:

4 Likes
12 Likes

Bye Bye Bai GIF

8 Likes

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by Bounce

14 Likes

Oh, I absolutely believe there was no personal malice: just a lifetime of privileged happy ignorance.

I also believe that from Ms Fulani’s point of view, that’s a difference without much distinction.

1 Like

It’s still malice whether it was delivered via ignorance or spite. The abuser doesn’t get to define how the victim felt.

5 Likes

If it was just the first comment, I could see that. But the racist privileged woman kept pushing. She badgered Ms. Fulani with intrusive and insulting questions about her heritage and citizenship. She intended to humiliate Ms. Fulani for the audacity of being Black.

11 Likes
18 Likes

Every time I think it couldn’t have been worse, I find out it was.
I’m grateful ProPublica and the Texas Tribune are continuing to dig and publish

19 Likes

Want one.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, Tiger King was trash TV, but you know what… something good actually came out of it, so I’m gonna call it a win…

15 Likes

https://archive.ph/Vv2vf

9 Likes
12 Likes

More info on the alleged. Looks like the authorities are limited in what they can reveal prior to arraignment.

“He drove cross-country in a white Hyundai Elantra and arrived at his parents’ house in Pennsylvania around Christmas, according to a law enforcement source. Authorities were tracking him as he drove and were also surveilling his parents’ house, the source said.”

“Kohberger, who authorities say lived just minutes from the scene of the killings, is a PhD student in Washington State University’s Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology, the school confirmed.”

“ Kohberger is a resident of Pullman, Washington, a city just about nine miles from the site of the killings, authorities said. His apartment and office on the Washington State University’s Pullman campus were searched by law enforcement Friday morning, the university confirmed in a statement.

In June 2022, he finished graduate studies at DeSales University, where he also was an undergraduate, according to a statement on the school’s website. He also got an associate degree from Northampton Community College in 2018, the college confirmed to CNN.”

10 Likes