Donald Trump sues Facebook, Twitter, Google and CEOs

Originally published at: Donald Trump sues Facebook, Twitter, Google and CEOs | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“Donald Trump desperately struggles for attention and validation.”

48 Likes

I gotta admit, if there’s anyone who can profit (ie grift) off of their lawyers, it’s probably him. Methinks the account is getting a bit low these days.

28 Likes

A waste of everyone’s time … everyone except the attention-starved and narcissistic grifter looking to rake in a few more dollars from the marks and hear his name on the television again.

35 Likes

Another futile effort that will increase his stress levels, rage, and overall negative outlook on life? I think long term this could be a good thing for everyone.

celebrate grim reaper GIF

25 Likes

Remember when Trump was against all forms of government regulation and mandated removing two regulations for every one new regulation added, ignoring anything about intention or scope of those regulations?

Yeah it’s so nice to see him demanding that the government regulate private companies to his personal benefit.

28 Likes

Heheh… so… he will bankrupt himself via lawsuits? These companies have so much more money than him they will bury him in the court system.

13 Likes

trump’s fan club should swear off these platforms as an act of solidarity. Let them all sign up for Guttr.

26 Likes

Unlikely. Since when has he paid his lawyers?

30 Likes

Kraken Life

TbK1PBf

Look at me! Look at me!

14 Likes

If he doesn’t like Facebook, Twitter and Google, he can just go start his own platform…

Trump team social network Gettr hacked and 90,000 user emails exposed

16 Likes

donald who?

22 Likes

I’m gonna post whatever I want on your website and if I say something criminal, I want you to be held responsible!

15 Likes

“We’re not looking to settle.”

Ha. Those companies should offer a settlement and see if he takes it.

I suggest:

“We will allow Mr. Trump back on Twitter, but his image has to be of him in clown make-up, and his username will now be TrumpyTheStupidMoron. That’s our best offer. We suggest you take it if you really want to be back on our platform, because you will lose this case, even your own lawyers know that, as they take all your money while promising you they can win.”

10 Likes

I would think by now everyone is wise to him and any attorney would demand a hefty retainer. But then again, I’m sure there’s at least one that would say, “It’s Trump. You know he’s good for it.” If so, I look forward to posting Nelson Muntz pointing and laughing.

14 Likes

Let’s see how well that works out for him.

Who wants kettle corn?

7 Likes

More likely there’s one (or several) who are willing to work the case essentially pro-bono in the hopes that the related publicity will help them to make a name for themselves (among the MAGA crowd anyways) and ensure future business and/or TV pundit opportunities. Depressing, but at least the most competent lawyers won’t be tempted by that.

15 Likes

Even for a billionaire, this is a David and Goliath fight.

6 Likes

He would take it and talk about it in any terms other than a settlement. We have seen such moves before from him: posturing seems to be more important to his base than reality.

9 Likes

“Shortly after the press conference wrapped, Trump’s political entities started sending out fundraising messages that touted the lawsuits in their appeals for money” -CNBC

The grifters continue to grift unabated.

21 Likes