Follow-up

10 Likes

Senator Warren’s not letting Jerome Powell off the hook for the current banking crisis.

2023.03.15 Letter to Powell re SVB Failures.pdf

10 Likes
10 Likes

Oh FFS, just throw the asshole in prison already. I don’t understand all the prevarication on the part of the legal system. Isn’t bankruptcy fraud a felony?

5 Likes
10 Likes

That might be the highest amount I’ve seen yet! Been putting similar articles into the Buttheads topic, because their actions are costing municipalities a lot of money.

4 Likes
4 Likes

As I kind of figured would happen, since everything I have seen indicates it’s, at best, “ok”

(Screenshot from Ryan Broderick’s Garbage Day newsletter)

7 Likes

Unlike dropping one of these:

I don’t see “Hog Leg Down” as a bad thing.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s a relatively short game for an open world RPG , clocking in at about 25.5 hours How long is Hogwarts Legacy? | HowLongToBeat for the main quest, which is likely mostly what you’ll get from gamers and twitch streamers.

And while it’s open world, I’ve heard it’s mediocre and linear , so there’s not like there’s much to DO, and anything you do do will be spoilery.

1 Like

Harry’s Trotter, amirite?

8 Likes

Happy Season 2 GIF by The Good Place

4 Likes

More details coming out about Cop City…

11 Likes

Phone Reaction GIF

5 Likes

I enjoyed the comments very much - TLDR: “Doesn’t mean that he is not a piece of shit”. It does my heart good to see so much pushback against the idea of this “exonerating” him

9 Likes

It also doesn’t mean that it’s not true… it just means the DA does not have the evidence for a slam dunk… and of course, abuse of women is never at the top of the priorities for police or DAs…

8 Likes

Well, Polygon isn’t your average gaming community

2 Likes

Credit default swaps are back baby!

10 Likes

I’m actually surprised Deutsche Bank has held up this long. We know how poor their judgment has been regarding Trump’s financial interactions with them, and one can only imagine how many other clients fit this mold.

12 Likes

They were damn close to failing last time around.

9 Likes