Follow-up

I really don’t feel like reading the article, so I just going to assume that he failed to report the money he collected as a dirty cop

8 Likes

$95,000 that he received in cash for security work under the table. Yep - could be.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Do they really think that’s gonna work? Or are they just trying to make excuses to arrest people? Probably that…

7 Likes

The protesters really ought to do something about the garbage situation by depositing a bag each at both palaises. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

US midsize banks seek FDIC Insurance on ‘all deposits’ for 2 years: Report

How much are you willing to pay in premiums for the coverage?

8 Likes

Yet more Cure drama.

Once the ticket exchange opened up, Ticketmaster screwed up and didn’t cap the tickets to face value. Many tickets were resold at huge premiums.

Uncle Bob was on the case.

15 Likes
10 Likes

Senator Warren’s not letting Jerome Powell off the hook for the current banking crisis.

2023.03.15 Letter to Powell re SVB Failures.pdf

10 Likes
10 Likes

Oh FFS, just throw the asshole in prison already. I don’t understand all the prevarication on the part of the legal system. Isn’t bankruptcy fraud a felony?

5 Likes
10 Likes

That might be the highest amount I’ve seen yet! Been putting similar articles into the Buttheads topic, because their actions are costing municipalities a lot of money.

4 Likes
4 Likes

As I kind of figured would happen, since everything I have seen indicates it’s, at best, “ok”

(Screenshot from Ryan Broderick’s Garbage Day newsletter)

7 Likes

Unlike dropping one of these:

I don’t see “Hog Leg Down” as a bad thing.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s a relatively short game for an open world RPG , clocking in at about 25.5 hours How long is Hogwarts Legacy? | HowLongToBeat for the main quest, which is likely mostly what you’ll get from gamers and twitch streamers.

And while it’s open world, I’ve heard it’s mediocre and linear , so there’s not like there’s much to DO, and anything you do do will be spoilery.

1 Like

Harry’s Trotter, amirite?

8 Likes

Happy Season 2 GIF by The Good Place

4 Likes

More details coming out about Cop City…

11 Likes