Follow-up

5 Likes

Did they take the ‘workshop’ they built for him, too?

11 Likes

Remember Kellyanne Conway’s troubled daughter Claudia?

1 Like

Wait, they still have Playboy Clubs, and Bunnies?

4 Likes

IKR I haven’t seen nor heard of them for a very long time.

A Google Maps search returns several “Permanently Closed” locations but a few remain across the globe.

4 Likes

She had to work hard to find something that would horrify her parents. I feel for her: she deserved a better, more supportive childhood. Now, she’ll pay the consequences in adulthood.

8 Likes

BBC News - Abba rule out 2024 Eurovision reunion on 50th anniversary of win

5 Likes

A New Home for the Vagina Museum

5 Likes
2 Likes

“I have no animosity or hatred towards the United States federal government,”

Then why the hell were you involved in an insurrection you twit?

5 Likes

Maybe the interdimensional sasquatch told him to do it?

2 Likes

Now the glitter has been swept up

4 Likes

StarWarsSpirit

5 Likes
12 Likes

That was beautifully written.

Also,

I was also queer and nerdy and not particularly popular. I was suffocating in the closet, and birding offered me a way to escape.

I’d watch American robins hop on lawns looking for worm sign, fire-truck-red cardinals adorn backyard shrubs, mockingbirds take to TV antennas (cable wouldn’t arrive into most homes for a few more years) to belt out medleys punctuated with leaps into the air, feathers of gray and white flashing against an Ansel Adams sky.

Yup. You sure are.

8 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

“Most people don’t care about this issue and don’t want to get roped into a conversation,” Schuhmacher said. “Therefore they’re not going to buy the beer.”

Or to state it another way, most people don’t want to be harassed by dickheads who are likely armed and who want to make their opinions known loudly

10 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes