Follow-up

TBF, three of them were lookouts while their buddy Chauvin did the murdering. So they were more like accomplices to murder.

4 Likes

… then “officers restrained” is just as inaccurate :thinking:

the restraining was the murdering

5 Likes

So the real question is, does that NYT article belong in the Fucking New York Times thread or is it so jaw-droppingly horrible that it deserves it’s own topic named

Frustrated Jim Carrey GIF

7 Likes
7 Likes

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

When a dead woman who could be a potential witness is found in a blue barrel in the Missouri river, police “cannot rule out foul play”. :man_facepalming:

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

Ammon Bundy arrested

https://www.reddit.com/r/Idaho/comments/15ow4he/ammon_bundy_arrested/?share_id=OZGNkhCOtSNC8G-CSG_BU&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

9 Likes

Would it be appropriate to bring both Newell and Cody up on charges related to death arising from illegal search and seizure?

4 Likes

Where can sign up to recoup my losses?

7 Likes
1 Like

Honestly, a better outcome for him, so I’m not going to sweat it. I figured they’d have him in a reeducation camp ASAP, if not beaten to death in a cell. He made a stupid choice in the moment, but he could have been dead within 24 hours as a result. They’ll parade him around to prove their point. Eh, it’s better than the alternative.

5 Likes

I don’t know. His other option was what? A bad conduct discharge?

Not great to have to carry along with you through life. But better than living there.

4 Likes

Oh sure. I just meant, once he ran across that line, this is the best outcome he could have.

People panic, and make really bad choices. If he’s still alive in 10 years, I’m sure he’ll realize just how right you were!

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Who’d a thunk?

2 Likes

What the study says

The study found that, when compared to regular lenses, blue light glasses don’t help with visual performance, protect eyes or boost sleep quality.”

8 Likes
3 Likes

:cry:

3 Likes
10 Likes