Follow-up

I imagine one regret was for buying something that’s just so downright ugly.

9 Likes

damn.
those glasses look like my dive mask!
also… they look… smashing!

3 Likes

Yeah, I know that if I was wearing them, I’d be smashing into things.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

Additional information, links:

(And quite a lot of the issues are very similar to what was said about the Virtuality 1000 series in the early 1990ies.)

6 Likes
5 Likes

it’s he was in the amazon with my mom when she was researching spiders right before she died morbing time.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Judge ordered the charges dropped. charges that should have never been made against Timothy and shouldn’t ever have gotten this far.
Of course no word on consequences for the principal, cops, or jailors who put a nonthreatening child in solitary confinement

6 Likes
7 Likes
12 Likes
6 Likes

That radio tower that was stolen, they got some help.

The GM got a call from a New York number while he was sitting in his recliner, watching the evening news. On the other line was iHeartRadio’s President of Programming Operations and Digital Music, John Zellner, asking him what he could do to help.

“They wanted to help us in any way they possibly could,” said Elmore. “They’re radio people, just like I am.”

And help they did. The radio company got WJLX back on air after their short hiatus.

iHeartRadio set the station up on its app and lent them one of its HD3 signals in Birmingham.

The station now has iHeartRadio’s HD signal set as its originating station. So, it’s able to broadcast to FM radio again.

4 Likes

ive always thought clear channel to be a particularly horrible company ( their rebranding as iheart a way to cover their past misdeeds ) but this seems nice of them

so i guess i wonder what the catch is :thinking:

7 Likes
8 Likes

A pretty balanced take on the financial writer who admitted to getting scammed. The tl;dw is that the message that anyone can fall victim to a scam is important and worthy, but that this writer is not as financially literate as she claims to be, and the story has some holes in it (she’s not doubting it happened, just that some aspects may be exaggerated). Anyway, it’s worth a watch.

6 Likes

Don’t let the door fall on you on the way out.

Look, he made it bounce!

7 Likes