Follow-up

ProTip:

Don’t drive in a blizzard where 10 feet of snow are predicted. In the mountains.

9 Likes

More feral hog news:

4 Likes

Sentencing begins in the Elijah McClain case:

11 Likes

The lawyer responsible for guiding Alex Jones’ media company through bankruptcy will ask a judge for permission to drop out of the case at a court hearing next week, saying he has irreparable disagreements with the company’s management.

Edit: Sorry, on mobile when originally posted and didn’t one box. Added lede paragraph.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Cologne: they finally patched up the hole in the ceiling of the subway station that a clumsy Jesus made with his cross in 2017. Video of the incident in the link.

14 Likes

Never not funny.

9 Likes

I’ve never seen a professional carpenter misjudge the height of a beam so badly.

10 Likes

Obligatory on Jesus’ poor carpentry skills

4 Likes

Good for her! I don’t know if she really knows how to take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh, soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie but she did find a way to turn lemons into lemonade.

2 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes

Quite possible as likely a carpenter as being fair-haired.

5 Likes

Season 3 Test GIF by The Simpsons

5 Likes

“Whether he was a skilled day laborer, a contract worker, or perhaps, even a managing contractor, we have no way of knowing.”

We could always check his LinkedIn page.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I see him more of a bartender, what with the whole water-into-wine thing and listening to people and their woes.

7 Likes
6 Likes

“Would you like to see our loaves and fishes happy hour menu?”

5 Likes