Follow-up

8 Likes
5 Likes

More on this guyā€™s arrestā€¦

9 Likes

ā€œRussian authorities have accused of ā€œrefusing to cooperateā€. The Russian embassy in Paris has asked for access to Durov and said France had so far ā€œavoided engagementā€ on the situation.ā€

He is a citizen of France as well. So Iā€™m not sure of how the diplomatic processes work. And of the Emirates and Saint Kitts and Nevis.

9 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

deep space nine facepalm GIF

3 Likes

hereā€™s to hoping some criminal charges result from that.

4 Likes

Best I can find, statute of limitations is 6 years, and it was 30 years ago, so probably not.

4 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

Good read about a very bad thing.

7 Likes
10 Likes

:sob:

11 Likes
5 Likes

A white beluga whale named ā€œHvaldimirā€ that was first spotted in Norway not far from Russian waters with a harness that ignited rumors he may be a Moscow spy has been found dead

He knew too much

12 Likes

Soooā€¦ it only took TWO YEARS, but I finally tested @ClutchLinkey 's catnip mosquito repellent. I steeped last yearā€™s catnip harvest in rubbing alcohol for about 2 months, strained it, and gave it a go undiluted. The cats went nuts! Joey tried to eat my arm, Cirrus went catatonic, and the two big girls got slappy with Joey because he was in their way. No idea yet if it repels Alabama mosquitos because I had to wash it off to stop the cat mob. Also, does isopropyl alcohol leave a residue once it evaporates that the beasties shouldnā€™t have?

Anyway, Iā€™ll test it again, applying it outside next time, for mosquito efficacy soon, and maybe attract all the neighborhood strays in the process. Science! (kinda)

12 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry! Let us know how it goes OUTSIDE!

14 Likes