Follow-up

6 Likes

FAA Orders Airlines to Inspect Thousands of Boeing 737 Jets Due to Fear of Switch Failures

Happy Landings!

6 Likes

The replacement for expelled Oregon rep Nearman has been sworn in. Nearman attempted to be his own replacement, but the GOP local board said, “Nah.”

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

#capitalism

4 Likes

Some good news. Peruvian election results allowed to stand- Dictator’s daughter doesn’t destroy democracy.

10 Likes
1 Like

The decision does not mean newly eligible Missourians can access benefits immediately. In May, Gov. Mike Parson withdrew federal paperwork that set up the enrollment process. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

They are still trying to thwart the will of the voters, but this is certainly a step toward getting coverage. Good news.

9 Likes

I have walked up one of the local mountains on the way home from work. Looking down onto the harbour I saw a ship that looked familiar. There are a lot of oil industry ships around here, so the general form factor is common, but this one seemed sleeker. I checked on AIS and my suspicions were confirmed.

Yup, OceanXplorer is in town

3 Likes
5 Likes

Apologetic Audacity rewrites privacy policy after ‘significant lapse in communication’

Open-source audio editor Audacity this week posted an apology on GitHub in response to the entirely predictable furore over the platform’s privacy policy.

An updated privacy policy accompanied the apology, in which the team insisted it had just been misunderstood, and that a look at the source would have shown its intentions.

[…]

4 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Makes sense.

5 Likes

Can we just start referring to him (and other pharma bosses) as drug Lords?

8 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes