Follow-up

6 Likes
15 Likes
7 Likes

She can fuck off with her false claims of PTSD.

13 Likes

I really hope they re-think this choice, or their ratings might end up in Jeopardy:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Re:

This story is disgusting to me on so many levels:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Samsung Electronics boss Lee Jae-yong will be released from prison on parole this Friday.

Lee was sent down for 30 months in January 2021 on charges of bribery, concealment of criminal proceeds, and embezzlement. He’s also facing accusations of drug abuse and has previously done time for corruption.

South Korean authorities are letting him out because the nation feels Samsung needs his leadership.

A statement from South Korea’s Ministry of Justice says consideration of local and global economic conditions contributed to the decision to release Lee. The statement also cites public sentiment about Lee and his good behaviour while inside.

[…]

8 Likes

Apple responds to critics of CSAM scan plan with FAQs - says it’d block governments subverting its system

1 Like

Suddenly, you know, almost this victimized voicing… Like, almost like he’s terrified of me… To me that’s even more terrifying now because you’ve gone from screaming at me—if you kept screaming at me, at least it was consistent, but now his whole verbal demeanor has changed.”

Because you set people with guns on him who could be only waiting to find an excuse to kill him!

2 Likes

cecily strong wtf GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes
8 Likes

I really dislike this man for numerous reasons. I’d rather he go to Sweden to face charges for the ACTUAL hurtful crimes he committed rather than be extradited here, though.

9 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

Cross posted in trans positive

8 Likes

Wonder if the indoor plumbing and junk food at the jail played a role in his decision?

5 Likes