Follow-up

In the article below, someone mentioned the “Welcome to Cleveland” sign in Milwaukee.

I had to fly in to Milwaukee last week when storms at O’Hare in Chicago forced a diversion. I looked for the sign but couldn’t find it, but did come across a large dick drawn on a rooftop. It even shows on Google Earth.

8 Likes
4 Likes

More proof of ancient aliens.

7 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

OK, so you stole $600m-plus from us, how about you be our Chief Security Advisor, Poly Network asks thief

The mysterious thief who stole $600m-plus in cryptocurrencies from Poly Network has been offered the role of Chief Security Advisor at the Chinese blockchain biz.

[…]

4 Likes

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

11 Likes

Rest in hell.

15 Likes
7 Likes

Overall generally horrible person and anti-vaxxer Phil Valentine has died of COVID-19 at 61.

9 Likes

from that headline:

“dies after battling”

you know, cause most people just give up. ugh. even better in this case because he literally did nothing to stop from getting infected

how about:

“dies after profiting on the spread of covid misinformation”

like literally, if he was at war with covid, then he was benedict arnold. noting that even arnold didn’t manage to get shot and killed by british.

8 Likes

I think he was. He certainly wasn’t at war against Covid anyway.

10 Likes

Oh that poor girl.

3 Likes

Yes, but… per the article she’s 26, not 18, soooo to me that’s looking more like aspirational Melania wannabe that hoodwinked naïveté.

4 Likes

That certainly took long enough.

1 Like

I dunno. How long had they been dating? The article doesn’t say that.

1 Like

Since March 2020, per the brief (but already much too long) search in the gossip pages of the internet. She’s Palmer Luckey’s sister, so there’s a familial affinity for vile politicians. Younger sister dragged him on social media for trying to pimp her out to much older men, and Ginger responds with the oldie but goodie “she’s mentally ill”.
Sounds like a fun family. /s

And I’m off to clear my browser history of this shit and search for brain bleach…

10 Likes

“There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments — there are consequences.” – Robert G. Ingersoll

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t expect that they were going to start doing it after announcing it.

7 Likes

Dammit GIF by memecandy

11 Likes