Follow-up

4 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Sounds nasty.

https://www.ntotank.com/rv-black-water-tanks

Black Water RV Tanks are designed specifically for the collection of wastewater from toilets in RVs, motorhomes, 5th wheels, trailers, campers, and tiny houses

6 Likes

If it’s bog muck, it’s full of partial decayed whatever, including human dumping, and weird stuff accumulated by anaerobic bacteria.

2 Likes

He said his earlier reaction had been to defend his brothers in blue, making comments like: “Holy crap, everyone, that doesn’t happen. Cops do not do that.” But, then, Deringer said, he saw “bodycam footage of Minneapolis Police Department again making headlines. Because why? That’s exactly what they were doing!”

Sweet summer child. /s

13 Likes

A Woman Was Reportedly Caught Breastfeeding Her Hairless Cat on an Airplane, And I Have Questions

2 Likes

This relates to multiple stories about so-called “cancel culture,” and how temporary it can be for some celebs:

13 Likes

I always thought that Josh Malina was extremely talented and underappreciated. I’m happy that he’s also a wonderful human being.

(He’s 100% correct about Mel Gibson.)

8 Likes
1 Like

More on this story about a teacher fired over CRT (Critical Race Theory):

12 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

I wonder which country those were misappropriated from originally, ah read the article… India

4 Likes
8 Likes

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

7 Likes

Thorpe, who wasn’t unemployed, launched a petition shortly after the interview aired where she stated: “I was approached by the BBC to be interviewed on Newsnight to talk about what it’s like being a working mum struggling to pay rent and housing costs. Of course, I was happy to do it, being a working mum is something I’m proud of. It hasn’t always been plain sailing. But I did not expect to be personally scrutinised, have judgements made about my choices and asked why I chose to have my child - a beautiful, sociable and happy three-year-old girl. I have done my best for her and wanted to bring her up independently. But the BBC has humiliated me and I want them to apologise for portraying me and my family in this way.”

9 Likes
8 Likes

And… it’s gone.

7 Likes